Saturday, November 22, 2008

If I Had Another Chance Tonight

Recently heard on a favorite podcast of mine (check post of things I dig) the Roger Sanchez track Another Chance remixed by Kaskade. Definite must have download if it is not in your collection thus far. The song's main chorus is - 

"If I had another chance tonight, I'd try to tell you the things we had were right. If I had another chance tonight..." 


Then of course the track breaks into a banging version of the original with added organ and synth. Anyway, the point of this post, other than being influenced by a few Landsharks, is not only that this track was a classic upon its release but the connotation behind the lyrics. If you had another chance tonight, what would you do with that chance knowing the outcome of set previous actions? Fun to think about? Yes. Waste of thought/time? Absolutely. Do what you are out to accomplish in that night/day/meeting/situation/competition = no regrets, there are no second chances. Layer Cake. 

Also, I have recently turned Travis onto this Kaskade track, which I cannot find a link to. Kaskade - Stars Align(Andy Caldwell Mix) Turn it up. 


No comments: