Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stick it to the man

I consider myself to be a very positive outgoing individual and would hope, I say hope by the way, that I bring cheer to the people I associate with. My job at the resort is fairly easy, the people I work with are fun and satisified, I have made great friends out here in Big Sky thus far, and am enjoying life in general. Well, on the opposite side of that whole shpeal, I let someone get to me today and to be quite honest it is pathetic. Let me give you a backstory first. This guy Jules, who happens to be the accounting supervisor from the East Coast is the typical East Coast "I know all and am better than you" type of person. He constantly belittles other employees, is in a perpetual state of negativity (yes thats not a word I know), is rude to guests, makes off color comments to people - mainly drug references, habitually exaggerates almost everything, and a sleu of other things not worth mentioning, bringing me to the point being - the guy sucks. I mean sucks like a Dyson or Stanley Steamer or 5 dollar pirate.
Putting up with all the bickering and constant "Philly" bullshit over the last two months has found its breaking point. Juvenile as it may be to call names, I really feel like unleashing a shit-ton of snide remarks. However, I will refrain from being a child and stop, venting was much needed. This might have happened due to taking off a week from yoga, bad idea. At least there I can get stretched out, unleash the inner beast through meditation, and enjoy the company of so many beautiful women who attend the class. Yoga is a goldmine for relaxation, peace of mind, alignment, and learning more about your inner self/how much pain you are capable of withstanding. Do it.

No comments: