Monday, January 12, 2009

Lull in Postings

Other than working at 5am, having friends Pat and Moe come out to visit, skiing, reading, and trying to keep in touch with other friends and family, I have not been writing on  my blog very often. Lull in postings if you will and there is a corresponding theory to go along with the sudden lull. I call it - "Opening the fridge without having made a decision." I have always been one who knows exactly what I want from said appliance and get slightly irritated when others open the fridge just to gaze. What are you doing? Close the door, make a decision, and then go hug a tree. Maybe even name yourself Whisper after hugging that tree, just remember to take showers frequently and don't stop any trees from becoming hot tubs with "fly hunnies" in them. Back on the original point, being that I have opened the fridge(blog) without posting, making me feel extremely hypocritical in doing so. Also, the recent downgrade by Google Analytics has brought further guilt. Posts will have a sudden uptick in the next coming weeks. Thanks for reading this garbage. 

No comments: