Sunday, July 13, 2008

Opening of Blog

This is my first shot at blogging. It has always soothed me to write here and there, whether it was a journal wile traveling or writing some hodge-podge randomly assigned paper. The base of my writing goes back to St. John Elementary School, where I unwillingly spent nine years of my life. The school taught me how to do a few things very well - write and speak proper English, play baseball, annoy other children, and get into trouble. Never being able to shy away from trouble, I have no problem finding it anywhere. Although the amount of trouble I have gotten into over the past ten or so years has decreased dramatically. Might have been interesting to find out what would've happened had the road frequently traveled maintained. 
What's new? Well I have recently made a move down to Chicago Illinois, where the women are gorgeous and plentiful and the people have the good-ole Mid-Western personality. Opportunities were passed up in Michigan in search of excitement, better opportunity, city life, actually something to do on a random Tuesday, and other things I don't even know about yet. The career search has not yet blossomed, being in its infancy incubator period. Phone calls have been plentiful, resumes are on every street corner, and people are losing their jobs left and right. Who would've thought this would be one of the worst years to graduate undergrad? Not I my friend, not I. Am I discouraged? Not at all, just a slight detour to find the road less traveled.
That's all for now - that's what she said.   
 

No comments: