Sunday, September 27, 2009

Past Due

Since my last post at the end of April, good god it has been that long, my writing has suffered dramatically. Not to mention my faithful readers who visit my blog daily to see wtf this wildman is doing with his life, you know who you are. Enough of me being an overly dramatic schoolgirl about it. The only thing to be done now is more writing.

This afternoon I went out with this chick I met a few weeks back. We went to two of the cider mills around the Fenton area, both of which had big events this Sunday as it's the closing of nice weather soon. When I picked her up she had on this boutique dress resembling a lost hippie's carpet shawl. Her bag, which she referred to as a purse, might actually have been made from a dead possum. It also could have fit about three sickly children in there. Things went rather well for the first few hours with the exchange of all the first date credentials - last relationship, favorite things, interview style, silly laughs, etc. The topic of my good friend who used to bang her sister was brought up and hearing her hate on my buddy was more than enough to dismay any like previously there. She viciously hated on the man without him there to fend off the fire, although some of it was quite hilarious. Fact - her sister was slam banged by my buddy back in highschool. Who cares?! She occupies her time doing odd jobs from waitressing to hosting to working in eye care centers. Did I mention she is not an outdoor fan, doesn't take risks, has no direction, only like filet mignon when it comes to steaks, and only buys the most expensive boutique dresses? O yeah she was quick to tell me these things. After a while I stopped listening and fantasized about her and I in a naked pillow fight. She had these deep blue eyes, very redeeming quality though sadly not enough. Mission has turned to command and conquer to save my good friends name. Might be hard but I'm up for the challenge.

More Posts Like this? More detail? Raunchy?

Feedback appreciated.

No comments: